In the Magaliesberg Mountain range lies this charming village at Hartbeespoort. The area is popular with nature lovers, adventure seekers and city dwellers wanting to get away from the bright city lights, to rest in peaceful surroundings. The area offers excellent restaurants, art galleries, cafes, flea markets, world heritage sites, wildlife sanctuaries and nature reserves. The Harties area is the perfect getaway, be it for a weekend or a holiday! Pumleni Guesthouse offers the perfect bed and breakfast, semi self-catering accommodation to meet your needs.
Located in the charming main village of Schoemansville, in the Hartbeespoort Dam Area, this guesthouse offers its guests the opportunity to relax in tranquil, semi self-catering rooms, or explore the wonderful Magaliesberg region.
- Pumleni Guesthouse offers 10 spacious en-suite double rooms, of which most also offer an additional single bed.
- These rooms come with quality down / feather duvets, feather pillows & white 100% cotton bed linen.
- All rooms have separate outside entrances, allowing for that extra measure of privacy.
- Our rooms are all semi self-catering and includes a microwave, a fridge, crockery, cutlery and tea / coffee making facilities.
- Most rooms also have an aircon installed.
- You can also make full use of the free wi-fi access & DSTV / Cable.
- Our accommodation rates are for bed & breakfast. Our buffet breakfast consists of fresh fruit salad, fresh juices, a selection of breakfast cereals, muesli & yoghurts, fresh breads & homemade muffins, bacon & eggs, coffee and tea.
- Pumleni Guesthouse offer secure off-street parking to all our guests.
- We can also arrange airport transfers, tours & car hire on request.