Nexia Cape Town is committed to providing a high level of service and expertise at a competitive price. Our risk based methodology and approach is based on applicable national and international standards and aims to add the maximum value possible while remaining efficient with respect to both time and cost.
Our financial services department are available to meet any of your bookkeeping or accounting needs on either a temporary or permanent basis. Our staff can work on-site or off-site depending on your preference and needs. In addition, we offer accounting support services for ad-hoc questions related to any of the services we offer. Nexia Cape Town will keep you up to date with the latest developments in applicable accounting standards.
The time and detailed knowledge required for the satisfactory administration of the payroll function can be onerous for a business. Nexia Cape Town gives our clients the opportunity to focus on their core business by relieving this administrative burden. Besides the obvious benefit of saving time and cutting down on administrative duties, other benefits include being able to make use of our specialised knowledge of the latest changes in employees tax as well as the fact that your confidential and sensitive information is secure from employees. Nexia Cape Town performs the following payroll services:
- Processing of salaries and wages including preparation of payslips
- Reconciliation of all company and other deductions
- Compiling salary related reports
- Administration of statutory and sundry payments such as SARS, UIF, Medical Aid, and Provident Fund
- Payment of salaries/wages directly into employees’ bank accounts
- Preparation and distribution of IRP5 certificates
- Administration of leave
- Processing of overtime, loans, bonus schedules, advances, travel claims, retrenchments and director fees
- Processing and administering of changes (such as banking details) in respect of individual employees