Our mission is to provide children of all ethnic groups with educational, spiritual, environmental and social opportunities in a safe, educational, homely, Christian environment, which will enable them to develop independence, self confidence, a love for learning and an awareness of the great gifts God has given them!
We will do this by:
1. Appointing staff with both the right heart and the right skills.
2. Attracting parents who appreciate and identify the right values and are willing to pay promptly for what we stand for.
3. Adhering at all times to the academic, caring and spiritual standards of excellence that characterizes our school.
4. Parents and teachers who tackle problems directly and immediately.
5. Open and honest communication.
With the big demand for grade 1 we decided to start a private school to accommodate our children who were not accepted by other schools in our area due to the amount of applications for each grade per school.