Inspired by gratitude and famed for exceeding the 4 star grading, this Strand establishment lifts the concept of guest house accommodation to a unique level. We ensure our guests are always well taken care of and rewarded with warm-hearted hospitality, wishing they could stay forever.
All seven en-suite rooms are directly accessible from public areas and designed with artful attention to detail. Dai Heka’s unusual décor is a striking combination of Modern Africa and Antique styling in earthy tones, shapes and textures. The mixture of vibrant interiors creates a delightful surrounding of simplicity and deep relaxation.
Centrally situated to the entire Helderberg’s activities, Dai Heka is a haven for Corporate and Leisure Travellers. We are surrounded by outstanding golf courses, major shopping centres, award-winning wine farms and restaurants all within a fifteen minute scenic drive.
Dai Heka has seven en-suite rooms each equipped with:
- An entrance directly from a public area.
- En-suite bathtub or shower.
- LCD Flat screen TV with USB port.
- Bouquet of DSTV channels.
- Coffee and tea.
- Complimentary snack basket.
- Mini bar fridge with a choice of beverages.
- Bottled mineral water.
- Superior quality linen and Unicurl pillows.
- Heating and Cooling.
- Electric blanket and hairdryer.
- Luggage rack.
- 3 Rooms equipped with small kitchenette.
- A private entrance and patio.
- Main bedroom with queen size bed.
- 2nd bedroom only single beds.
- LCD Flat Screen TV with USB port.
- Full bouquet of DSTV channels.
- Box Office Movies.
- Aluminium Sliding door.
- Lockable aluminium shutters ensuring privacy.
- En-suite free standing bathtub and shower.
- Original Artwork.
- Inter-leading kitchenette.
- Manicured garden with synthetic lawn.
- Rooms are serviced daily.
- Towels are refreshed on request.
- Room turn-downs.
- Concierge services.
- Friendly wake-up calls.
- Baby cot on arrangement.
- Safe and ammunition lock-up facility.
- In-house same day laundry service.
- Car wash.
- Beach chairs and umbrella.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Access to dedicated Guest PC with printer, fax, copy and email facilities.
- Secure undercover parking.
OUTDOOR PUBLIC AREAS:
- Two wood fire places and two gas braai’s.
- Covered, furnished, wind protected and heated.
- Swimming pool with lockable wooden sliding deck.
- Koi-pond with water feature and fountains.
- Our own “Hole 19” put-put area.
- Dura Turf synthetic lawn.
- Well-Manicured gardens.
- 6x4m Outdoor Umbrella.
- Leather couches.
- Lanterns and scented candles.
FUNCTION & CONFERENCE VENUE:
Unique semi-enclosed venue seating up to 40 people comfortably.
- Off-site meetings and workshops.
- Small weddings.
- Birthday parties.
- Year-end functions.
or any other reason for a get together.
- Décor and Catering packages.
- Administrative assistance with individual business needs.
- Welcoming drinks for conference delegates at the koi-pond area.
- Overhead audio visual system.
- Big screen for your visual presentation.
- Customizable configurations.
- Delegate stationery packs available.
Justifiably awarded SA’S Favourite Guest House, this truly remarkable establishment, a mere 900m from one of the Cape’s blue flag beaches, offers only a pleasant experience to all guests and visitors.