Battlefields is an up market guest house offering a welcoming home environment for both business and leisure travellers visiting the beautiful town of Volksrust and surrounding areas.
- Experience warm South African hospitality.
- We offer stylish accommodation at affordable rates.
- Conveniently situated in the main street of Volksrust – opposite the Primary School and a stone throw away from the old Dutch Reformed Church.
- Sumptuous breakfast, lunch and dinner on request.
- Spacious bedrooms with quality percale linen. (All rooms are non smoking.)
- 10 Bedrooms with DSTV.
- Wi Fi zone – Internet connectivity available to keep you in touch with family, friends and work.
- Conference facility.
Volksrust is situated in the Mpumalanga Grass and Wetlands region. The serene region is located in the south eastern part of Mpumalanga and shares its borders with Swaziland, Kwa-Zulu Natal and the Free State province.
The beautiful and historical town of Volksrust has much to offer our visitors. It can be guaranteed that any visitor to our town, will leave with lasting memories of small town South Africa.
Our guesthouse has 10 very tastefully decorated, self contained, en-suite bedrooms with hotel quality beds, coffee and tea facilities and DSTV channels. We can offer double bed or twin bed options. Every room has an en-suite bathroom. All the rooms lead directly out into the garden area ensuring privacy. (All our rooms are non smoking.)